South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in – 432 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – South East Central Railway (SECR) has invited Online Application for posts of Apprentice via Advt.No.P/BSP/Rectt/Act. Apprentice/2020-21 to fill up 432 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Merit List. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 30th August 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 432 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||South East Central Railway (SECR)|
|Total Vacancies||432 Posts|
|Starting Date||08th August 2020|
|Closing Date||30th August 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details: Total 432 Post
The total no. of vacancies for South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is 432.
|Trade||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Sheet Metal Worker||10|
Eligibility Criteria for South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
candidate should have completed 15 yrs of age and should NOT have completed 24 yrs of age as on 01.07.2020. The upper age* limit is relaxable by 05 yrs for SC/ST candidates, 03 yrs for OBC and 10 yrs for Ex-serviceman and PWD. The date of birth community wise is furnished below:-
|Community||Date between which the candidate should be born(both dates inclusive)|
|UR||01-07-1996 to 01-07-2005|
|SC||01-07-1991 to 01-07-2005|
|ST||01-07-1991 to 01-07-2005|
|OBC||01-07-1993 to 01-07-2005|
|PWD/Ex-servicemen||01-07-1986 to 01-07-2005|
What will be the Selection Process?
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list -Taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculations ( with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both ( establishment rule 201/2017)
Selected candidates may be advised to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed proforma as per Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Para 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992( As amended from time to time). The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorised Doctor(Gaz.), Not below the rank Asstt. Surgeon of Central /State Hospital.
How to Apply for South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- CBSE Various Post Result 2020Spread the loveCBSE Various Post Result 2020 Released @cbse.nic.in – …
- UPSC ISS Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC ISS Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- UPSC IES Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC IES Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- APPSC SI Recruitment 2020Spread the loveAPPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 127 …
- BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020Spread the loveBPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020 @bpsc.bih.nic.in – 562 …
- APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Result 2020Spread the loveAPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Result 2020 Released @apsc.nic.in …