Spices Board Clerical Assistant Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 06 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Spices Board India has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Clerical Assistants to fill up 06 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline mode through the prescribed format on or before 13th November 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitments.
Spices Board Clerical Assistant Posts Recruitment 2020 – 06 Post
Employees who have served in the Central/State Govt Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Commodity Boards for engaging as Clerical Assistants on Contractual basis for a period of six months for deployment in the Spices Board, Head Office, Kochi.
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Spices Board India|
|Post Name||Clerical Assistants|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Starting Date||02nd November 2020|
|Closing Date||13th November 2020|
Vacancy Details: Total 06 Post
- Clerical Assistant – 06 Posts
The eligibility criteria for the Spices Board Clerical Assistant Posts Recruitment 2020 has been provided below:-
- He/ She should be a Retired Employee from the Central/ State Govt Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Commodity Boards with considerable experience in attending clerical works.
- He/ She should have effective communication and inter personal skills.
- He/ She should have working experience in using Computers with MS Office/Open Office, Email & Internet.
Below 64 years.
The remuneration payable to Clerical Assistants would be Rs.25,000/-(Fixed) per month. The total monthly remuneration and the Pension drawn by the Clerical Assistant shall not be more than the Last Pay Drawn by him calculated at the current rates of Dearness Allowance.
Mode of Selection
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview by the Board. A panel of the candidates who qualify in the interview will be formed and will be engaged as Clerical Assistants as per the requirement of the Board. The validity of the panel will be two years and Clerical Assistants, additionally required, will be engaged from the approved panel. Willing retired Govt. Employees who possess the above qualification & experience, good health and are willing to join immediately may submit their applications in the given format (format attached as Annexure-III) along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience to the [email protected] on or before 13.11.2020. The hard copy of the application may be submitted to “The Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi” on or before 20.11.2020.
How to Apply for Spices Board Clerical Assistant Posts Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully. Check all the Requirements on beforehand and fill the form.
Interested Candidates can submit their applications in the given format (format attached as Annexure-III) along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience to the [email protected] on or before 13.11.2020. The hard copy of the application may be submitted to “The Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi” on or before 20.11.2020.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – …
- UPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020 …
- CASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection List Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveCASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection …
- Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group Y 2020-21 NotificationSpread the loveIndian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group …
- Punjab Teacher Notification 2020Spread the lovePunjab Teacher Notification 2020 Apply Now @educationrecruitmentboard.com – …
- MP Post Office GDS Result 2020Spread the loveMP Post Office GDS Result 2020 Released – …