SSC CHSL 2020-21 Recruitment Notification Out Apply Now @ssc.nic.in – Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited Online Application for the exam Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Computer Based Examination. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 15th December 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Recruitment Notification Out
Candidates who will apply successfully will be called for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2020-21. The exam will be conducted for recruitment to the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operators (DEO) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and their Attached & Subordinate Offices. SSC CHSL Tier 1 Computer Based Exam is scheduled to be held from 12th April 2021 to 27th April 2021. The candidates who will qualify in SSC CHSL Tier 1 will be called for SSC CHSL Tier 2 2021 which is a Descriptive Type Paper. Those who would qualify in Tier 2 shall be called for SSC CHSL Tier 3 – Typing Test/ Skill Test. Candidates seeking to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 should be 12th class passed from a recognized Board or University. Their age should be between 18 years and 27 years.
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2020-2021|
|Starting Date||06th November 2020|
|Closing Date||15th December 2020|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Examination|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
Vacancy Details for SSC CHSL 2020-21
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
SSC CHSL Last Year Vacancy
- LDC/JSA – 1269 Posts
- PA/SA – 3598 Posts
- DEO – 26 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2020-21
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): 12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th passed in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
What will be the Selection Process?
- SSC CHSL Selection will be done on the basis of:-
- Tier I Exam – Computer Based Examination.
- Tier-II – Descriptive Paper.
- Tier III – Typing Test/ Skill Test.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2020-21?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020Spread the loveRPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – …
- UPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Posts Recruitment 2020 …
- CASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection List Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveCASB Airmen Group X and Y Star Selection …
- Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group Y 2020-21 NotificationSpread the loveIndian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group …
- Punjab Teacher Notification 2020Spread the lovePunjab Teacher Notification 2020 Apply Now @educationrecruitmentboard.com – …
- MP Post Office GDS Result 2020Spread the loveMP Post Office GDS Result 2020 Released – …