TNSCPS DCPO and Programme Manager Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @cms.tn.gov.in – 17 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society (TNCPS) has invited Online Application for the posts of District Child Protection Officer (DCPO) and Programme Manager to fill up 17 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of test/Interview. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 09th October 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
TNSCPS DCPO and Programme Manager Recruitment 2020 – 17 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society (TNCPS)|
|Post Name||District Child Protection Officer (DCPO) and Programme Manager|
|Total Vacancies||17 Posts|
|Starting Date||25th September 2020|
|Closing Date||09th October 2020|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details: Total 17 Post
The total no. of vacancies for TNSCPS DCPO and Programme Manager Recruitment 2020 is 17.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|District Child Protection Officer (DCPO)||16 Posts|
|Programme Manager||01 Posts|
|Total Post||17 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for TNSCPS DCPO and Programme Manager Recruitment 2020
- DCPO: Graduation in Social Work/Sociology/Psychology/Criminology / Child Development (10+2+3 pattern).
- Programme Manager – Graduate/post Graduate ( 10 +2 + 3 pattern) in any discipline.
- DCPO – Consolidated Pay of Rs.33,250 per month
- Programme Manager -Rs.35,000 per month
- DCPO – 26 to 40 years
- Programme Manager – Not exceeding 40 years
What will be the Selection Process?
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of test/Interview.
How to Apply for TNSCPS DCPO and Programme Manager Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
Interested candidates can apply to the posts of District Child Protection officers by sending applications along with the documents to the Commissioner of Social Defence / Secretary, State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No,3O0, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai-600 010 while the applications for Programme Manager should reach to The Secretary, Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No.300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai – 600 010. Phone: 044 – 26421358 on or before 9 October 2020
|Download DCPO Notification||Click Here|
|Download Programme Manager Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- CSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020Spread the loveCSIR-CIMFR Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2020Spread the loveUPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @pariksha.up.nic.in – …
- SSC Selection Posts Phase 8 Admit Card 2020Spread the loveSSC Selection Posts Phase 8 Admit Card 2020 …
- APPSC Group II Posts Provisional Result 2020Spread the loveAPPSC Group II Posts Provisional Result 2020 Released …
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21 Re-OpenSpread the loveIBPS PO Recruitment 2020-21 Re-Open Apply Now @ibps.in …
- UPSC CDS I 2020-21 Notification OutSpread the loveUPSC CDS I 2020-21 Notification Out Apply Now …