UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @udhd.jharkhand.gov.in – 55 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Urban Development and Housing Department (UDHD), Jharkhand has invited Online State Mission Manager, City Mission Manager, Community Organiser to fill up 55 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Training Programme. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 09th September 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020 – 55 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Urban Development and Housing Department (UDHD), Jharkhand|
|Post Name||State Mission Manager, City Mission Manager, Community Organiser|
|Total Vacancies||55 Posts|
|Starting Date||26th August 2020|
|Closing Date||09th September 2020|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Training Programme|
A non-refundable fee of Rs.1100/- for the post of State Mission Manager, City Mission Manager and Rs.500/- for the post of Community Organiser.
Vacancy Details: Total 55 Post
The total no. of vacancies for UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020 is 55.
- State Mission Manager – HR and Capacity Building – 1 Post
- City Mission Manager – Social Development and Infrastructure – 8 Posts
- City Mission Manager – Skills & Livelihoods – 6 Posts
- City Mission Manager – Financial Inclusion & Micro Enterprises – 3 Posts
- City Mission Manager – MIS & ME – 3 Posts
- Community Organiser – 33 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020
- State Mission Manager – HR and Capacity Building – Post Graduate Diploma in Management/MBA or Master in any other relevant discipline with 5 years of experience or graduate from govt. Recognized institutes with 8 years of experience in staff recruitment, training and capacity building work with state-level projects.
- City Mission Manager – Social Development and Infrastructure, Skills & Livelihoods, Financial Inclusion & Micro Enterprises – Post Graduate Diploma in Management/MBA or Master in any other relevant discipline with 5 years of experience.
- City Mission Manager – MIS & ME – Post Graduate Diploma/Masters in computer science, M.Sc./B.Tech. (Computer Science) or MCA from Government recognized Institute with at least 3 years of experience.
- Community Organiser – 10 + 2 in any discipline. Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in working with a community on social development.
Monthly Consolidated Remuneration
- State Mission Manager – Rs.65,000/- to Rs.75,000/-
- City Mission Manager – Rs.50,000/- to Rs.60,000/-
- Community Organiser – Rs.10,000/-
How to Apply for UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPSC ISS Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC ISS Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- UPSC IES Admit Card 2020Spread the loveUPSC IES Admit Card 2020 Released @upsc.gov.in – …
- APPSC SI Recruitment 2020Spread the loveAPPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – 127 …
- BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020Spread the loveBPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020 @bpsc.bih.nic.in – 562 …
- APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Result 2020Spread the loveAPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Result 2020 Released @apsc.nic.in …
- CSL Recruitment 2020Spread the loveCSL Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @cochinshipyard.com – 577 …