UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Result 2019-20 Out @atrexam.upsdc.gov.in – 69000 Posts, Cut Off Marks, Merit List, and Full Notification – Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) will release the result of Assistant Teachers Recruitment Test (ATRE) for the recruitment of 69000 Assistant Teacher Posts This result has been published for the exam held on 06th January 2020. Candidates who appeared for the exam can now check their results from the direct link given at the bottom of this page. Check out this article for detailed information regarding Cut Off Marks and Merit List and result released by the UPBEB.
UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Result – Overview
Important Update: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has declared the most awaited result of the Assistant Teachers Recruitment Exam (ATRE), to fill up 69000 vacancies of Assistant Teachers in the council primary schools. A total of 431466 candidates had registered and 409530 appeared for the exam out of which 146060 have been declared as pass in the exam.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, UPBEB|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher (Shikshak Bharti)|
|Exam Date||6th January 2020|
|Result Status||Declared on 12th May 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Cut-Off Marks
Based on the Categories, the UP 69000 Assistant teacher Cut-Off marks will be applicable.
|Category||Cut-Off Percentage||Cut-Off Marks|
|Un-reserved||45% to 65%||97 out of 150|
|Reserved||40% to 60%||90 out of 150|
UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Merit List
The Merit List for the UP Shikshak Bharti will be based on the following basis:
- 10–10% marks for each 10th, 12th, Graduation, and teacher training.
- 60% marks for the written examination.
Steps to check UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Result
- Click on the Direct link from the link section to check the Result.
- Now, you can find the UP 69000 Asst. Teacher Result on the screen.
- Check your Scorecard. You can save the file if shortlisted, for future reference.
Link To Check Result
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
What is the UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Result Release Date?
Uttar Pradesh Basis Education Board will release the result on 12th May 2020.
Where can I check UP 69000 Asst. Teacher Result?
Candidates can check the Result from Jobs91.com. Also, check at the official site.
When was the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam conducted?
The exam was conducted on 06th January 2020.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- BPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Mains Additional Result 2020 OutSpread the loveBPSC 60th to 62nd CCE Mains Additional Result …
- RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveRPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in …
- TSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveTSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 (Released) @tspsc.gov.in …
- Bihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 OutSpread the loveBihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 Out …
- UIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveUIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 – 10 Post, …
- DRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released)Spread the loveDRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released) @drdo.gov.in …