UPSC Assistant Director and Other Posts Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @upsc.gov.in – 35 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited Online Application for posts of Public Health Specialist Grade III, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and Assistant Director to fill up 35 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the interview. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 03rd December 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
UPSC Assistant Director and Other Posts Recruitment 2020 – 35 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Public Health Specialist Grade III, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancies||35 Posts|
|Starting Date||14th November 2020|
|Closing Date||03rd December 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the interview|
|Job Location||Pan India|
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Vacancy Details: Total 35 Post
The total no. of vacancies for UPSC Assistant Director and Other Posts Recruitment 2020 is 35.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Public Health Specialist Grade III, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare||17 Posts|
|Assistant Professor/Sr. Tutor, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare||01 Posts|
|Medical Officer, Farakka Barrage Project, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti||02 Posts|
|Staff Nurse(SN), Farakka Barrage Project (FBP), Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti||02 Posts|
|Assistant Director, Ministry of Tourism||13 Post|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Assistant Director and Other Posts Recruitment 2020
- Public Health Specialist Grade III, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare: A recognized MBBS degree. Post Graduate (PG) degree/diploma in the concerned speciality or super speciality. At least three (03) years exp.in the concerned Specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree (PG) or 05 (five) years exp. in the Speciality after obtaining the Post Graduate (PG).
- Assistant Professor/Sr. Tutor, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare: (i) Master’s degree in Nursing of a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Registered Nurse and Midwife. About 05(five) years exp. in Nursing of which 03 (three) years should be either in Public Health Teaching or Nursing Service. (according to nature of duties assigned.
- Medical Officer(MO), Farakka Barrage Project (FBP), Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti: A recognized Medical qualification and two years of professional experience.
- Staff Nurse(SN), Farakka Barrage Project (FBP), Department of Water Resources (DWR), River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti: (i) Passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board or University (ii) Grade ‘A’ (03 years) Diploma/Certificate in GNM/Degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Institution. Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council.
- Assistant Director, Ministry of Tourism: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Three(03) years exp. the field of public relations or publicity or admin. work including two (02) years exp. in the field of tourism and hospitality in the Central Government (CG)/State Government (SG)/Union territories (UT)/Public Sector Undertaking or Universities.
The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS I 2020-2021?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPPSC Pre/ACF/RFO Pre Result 2020Spread the loveUPPSC Pre/ACF/RFO Pre Result 2020 Released Now – …
- RSMSSB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020Spread the loveRSMSSB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020 Released @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in …
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @sbi.co.in – …
- UPSSSC PET Vikas Dal Adhikari, Exercise Trainer Recruitment 2018 Admit Card 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveUPSSSC PET Vikas Dal Adhikari, Exercise Trainer Recruitment …
- UPPSC Computer Assistant 2019 ResultSpread the loveUPPSC Computer Assistant 2019 Result Out @uppsc.nic.in – …
- Bihar Police Enforcement SI Prelims Admit Card 2020Spread the loveBihar Police Enforcement SI Prelims Admit Card 2020 …