UPSC CDS I Result 2020 – 418 Post, Cut Off Marks, Merit List, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), has recently uploaded results for Combined Defence Services CDS I Exam on 23 March 2020. This result has been published for the exam which was held on 2nd February 2020. Candidates who are waiting for the UPSC CDS Exam I Result in 2020 can check this article. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced the result on 23rd March 2020. And also, check the Cut Off Marks and Merit List details from the below sections. At the end of this page, we have given a direct link to check the result. Aspirants just click on that link and know the Result Status.
UPSC CDS I Result 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Defence Services Exam I|
|Total Vacancies||418 Posts|
|Exam Date||2nd February 2020|
|Result Release Date||23rd March 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview, Personality Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC has released the result for the post of Combined Defence Services CDS I. One is called qualified only if he/she clears both overall cut-offs as well as the sectional cut-offs of the paper they have appeared. The candidates must score marks more than or equal to the minimum marks decided by the commission. Finally, the wait is over for the candidates who had attended the exam.
UPSC CDS I Cut-off Marks 2020
Cut Off Marks for CDS is based upon:
1. The candidate’s category (General, OBC, SC, ST)
2. The number of aspirants attended the written exam.
3. The number of vacancies available for the post.
4. Analysis based on previous year cut off marks.
5. The difficulty level of the paper.
Candidates need to qualify the minimum qualifying marks (at least 20% in each subject) separately in written exam and SSB Interview prescribed by the examination authority. Candidates securing Combined Defence Services I cut off in the written exam will be called for the SSB Interview. You can also check the UPSC Cut Off Marks 2020 on the official website @ upsc.gov.in. This year expected cut off for IMA and INA is to remain around 110 while that for AFA it maybe 140.
UPSC Combined Defence Services I Merit List 2020
After the declaration of the result, UPSC prepares a list of candidates who get the minimum qualifying marks. Successful candidates will then be called for the Intelligence and Personality test (SSB Interview). Candidates need a minimum 20% in each subject separately to qualify for Written Exam and SSB Interview. The final selection is based on their merit subjected to medical fitness and the number of vacancies.
Steps to check Result 2020
We have provided the direct link to download the UPSC Combined Defence Services I 2020 Result. Candidates can also follow the steps mentioned below to check their results:
- Click the link below, either for Roll no. wise PDF or Name wise PDF.
- Use CTRL + F, type in your name or roll no and press enter.
- Your name or roll number will be highlighted if you have qualified the exam.
- You can save the file if shortlisted, for future reference.
Link To Check Result
|Download Result||Roll No. Wise | Name Wise|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
UPSC CDS I Result Declared or Not?
Yes, UPSC CDS I Result is declared.
Where can I check UPSC CDS (Combined Defence Services) Results?
Candidates can check the CDS (Combined Defence Services) Results from Jobs91.com. Also, get it on the official website @ upsc.gov.in.
When will UPSC CDS I Result Releases?
UPSC CDS I Result released on 23rd March 2020.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- TSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 ReleasedSpread the love TSPSC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 (Released) …
- Bihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 OutSpread the loveBihar Police Home Guard Driver Result 2020 Out …
- UIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 Apply NowSpread the loveUIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2020 – 10 Post, …
- DRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released)Spread the loveDRDO CEPTAM Technician A Result 2020 (Released) @drdo.gov.in …
- Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Nashik Recruitment 2020Spread the loveArogya Vibhag Maharashtra Nashik Recruitment 2020 Apply Now …
- DRDO Research Associate Recruitment 2020Spread the loveDRDO Research Associate Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – …