UPSC Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor, Research Officer, SSO & GDMO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @upsconline.nic.in – 35 Post, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Union Public Service Commission has invited Online Application for posts of Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer, Senior Scientific Officer & GDMO via Advt. No. 09/2020 to fill up 35 vacancies. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Interview. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before 10th September 2020. Check out this article for the eligibility criteria, selection process, link to apply, download official notification below. Stay tuned with Jobs91.com for more such recruitment.
UPSC Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor, Research Officer, SSO & GDMO Recruitment 2020 – 35 Posts
Important Dates and Job Summary
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post||Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer, Senior Scientific Officer & GDMO|
|Total Vacancies||35 Posts|
|Starting Date||21st August 2020|
|Closing Date||10th September 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
Vacancy Details: Total 35 Post
The total no. of vacancies for UPSC Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor, Research Officer, SSO & GDMO Recruitment 2020 is 35.
|Trade||No. of Post|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neurology)||24|
|Research Officer(Social Studies)||1|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Lie-Detection)||3|
|General Duty Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||7|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor, Research Officer, SSO & GDMO Recruitment 2020
- Specialist Grade-III – A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute i.e. Doctorate of Medicine (Neurology); or Diplomate National Board (Neurology).
- Research Officer (Social Studies) – Master’s Degree in Anthropology (with specialization in Cultural or Social Anthropology) or Sociology from a recognized University.
- Senior Scientific Officer – Master’s Degree in Psychology or Criminology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- General Duty Medical Officer(Homeopathy) – Degree in Homoeopathy of a recognized University or Statutory State Board/ Council or equivalent recognized under the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973). Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Homoeopathy.
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neurology) – 40 years
- Research Officer (Social Studies) – 35 years
- Senior Scientific Officer(Lie-Detection) – 35 years
- General Duty Medical Officer(Homeopathy) – 35 years
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neurology) – Level-11 in the pay matrix (₹ 67,700-2,08,700/-) plus NPA.
- Research Officer (Social Studies) – PB-3, Rs.15600-39100/- Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (Pre-revised) (Revised Rs.56100-177500, Level-10 as per Pay Matrix of 7th CPC)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Lie-Detection) – As per 7th CPC- Level-10 (Rs. 56100 – 177500/-) in the Pay Matrix. (Total emoluments excluding T.A. & HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs. 56100/- DA as applicable per month.)
- General Duty Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) – Level-10 in the pay matrix (₹ 56,100-1,77,500/-) plus NPA.
How to Apply for UPSC Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor, Research Officer, SSO & GDMO Recruitment 2020?
Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the official notification read carefully.
- Click on the direct link provided below and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, Fill the Application Form
- Pay the required application fee. (if applicable)
- Provide necessary documents like Photo, Signature, etc.
- Finally submit it before the Specified Closing Date.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- UPPSC Pre/ACF/RFO Pre Result 2020Spread the loveUPPSC Pre/ACF/RFO Pre Result 2020 Released Now – …
- RSMSSB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020Spread the loveRSMSSB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020 Released @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in …
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020Spread the loveSBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Now @sbi.co.in – …
- UPSSSC PET Vikas Dal Adhikari, Exercise Trainer Recruitment 2018 Admit Card 2020 ReleasedSpread the loveUPSSSC PET Vikas Dal Adhikari, Exercise Trainer Recruitment …
- UPPSC Computer Assistant 2019 ResultSpread the loveUPPSC Computer Assistant 2019 Result Out @uppsc.nic.in – …
- Bihar Police Enforcement SI Prelims Admit Card 2020Spread the loveBihar Police Enforcement SI Prelims Admit Card 2020 …